While scanning the news headlines this morning, I came across these:
- International Women's Day: Global: Women hold only 18% of the parliament seats
- The past relived: Northern Ireland: Two British troups killed in attack.
- So-called factual: Sudanese president says aid groups steal 99% of Darfur aid funds
- Dirty: Human Rights Watch recommends an inquiry in the vicious killing of two Kenyan activists
- Symbolic? Truck killing Zimbabwe's prime minister's wife had USAid insignia, was purchased by US and driver was hired by a British development agency
Picture courtesy AFP/Getty Images