Here are the interesting links I harvested this week:
- Third Sector is a new discovery. A UK on-line publication for everyone who needs to know what’s going on in the voluntary and not-for-profit sector.
- Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) is a nonprofit organization that creates and evaluates approaches to solving development problems, and disseminates information about what works and what does not to policymakers, practitioners, investors and donors around the world.
- Marginal Revolution goes under the banner "Small steps toward a much better world". It is witty, it is informative, and fun to read.
- AidWatch is a new blog keeping a critical eye on the efficiency of aid.-- Added to the list of "Aid Resources" in the side column.
- For the nerds amongst you: drop.io allows you to share any file, for free. I use it to share .pdf files.
- Wokai is a new startup microfinancing platform where you can fund entrepreneurs in China. An alternative to Kiva?
- Africa Can End Poverty is the blog of Shanta Devarajan, the Chief Economist of the Africa Region at the World Bank. Sounds very formal, but his blog is not. Recommended!!
More Picks of the Week on The Road.