Because it is a slow, lazy Sunday:
- 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
- 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
- Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
- The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.
- Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.
- A clear conscience is usually the sign of a short memory.
- Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
- If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.
- Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
- OK, so what's the speed of dark?
- When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
- Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines
- Inside every older person is a younger person wondering, "What the hell happened?"
With thanks to Jeff, who brightens up my Friday.
Picture courtesy Shot from the Hip