"Change Starts Here", our blog's social project just broke the $5,000 mark!
Tonight, we received a series of repayments on loans we previously made and reinvested them in the following new Kiva micro financing projects:
- Kamil Akhmadov in Azerbaijan: $50 (purchase of two calves)
- Marcia Mejia Women in the Dominican Republic: $25 (expand shop inventory)
- Lim Vuthea Women in Cambodia: $50 (repair of their house)
- Evelyn Dionela in the Philippines : $50 (purchase of a freezer to store the food she sells)
- Altantsetseg Duden in Mongolia: $50 (expand the assortment of books she sells in her store)
- Norma Andia Conga Women in Peru: $50 (expand the variety of items in stock for their stores)
- Khayyam Tagiyev in Azerbaijan : $50 (spare parts for his taxi)
- Laure Agbogbe in Togo: $50 (expand her cosmetics business)
We also welcome Mark, from Toronto-Canada as our 14th Kiva team member.
You can follow the progress of our project on our scorecard or join in the discussions on our discussion forum