The list of blogging aidworkers grows. Here are my latest additions:
- After Africa: Long time blogger and cyberfriend Pernille faces her new challenge: after years in Bosnia, Uganda and Tanzania, she now works an NGO back home in Denmark.
- Underwater Desert blogging, by Casey in the US, about Somalia. Or is it the other way round?
- Chhaya Path, is Nisha's blog, who shuttles between India and Kenya
- Shotgunshack blogs from different parts of the world, inspired by a video from the Talking Heads.
- Rachel in Erbil (Iraq), after "Rachel in Kitgum" (Uganda) and "Rachel in Goma" (DRC)...
Remember, I aggregate the latest posts of all aidworkers' blogs on AidBlogs, twittered via @AidBlogs.
Picture courtesy of Pernille