I started this website in Jan'07. We are now three months and 50,000 visitors further down the line. I started as a complete blogging and internet newbie but your feedback has helped me through. Thank you!
The previous feedback figures were:
- I added 'Rumble' posting, rather than merely publishing stories. The rumbles are often small stories by themselves, but people now also have short stuff to read.
- I added more pictures to new posts and am going through the older stories to insert some more.
- Several people gave feedback about grammar. I hope all is better now.
- I compressed the pictures more (now 20-50 kbyte average)
- Reduced the directory icons at the bottom of the page which contain links to external images, slowing down the download speed.
- Limited the number of posts on the home page, and cut the home page entry of some articles shorter (with a link at the end if people want to read the full article).
Thanks again all for your feedback. It makes it all worth while!